IRA Reference Volumes
The Most Respected IRA Reference Volumes in America!
Get the "Granddaddy" of all Reference Manuals - Now in Digital Format!
Cloud-based and is frequently updated to ensure you always have the most current rules and regulations.
Click here for details, to receive our FREE 3-day trial, or to subscribe.
IRA Reference Manual
At $199, The IRA Reference Manual is the resource of choice for retirement account professionals, accountants and financial planners nationwide who rely on it daily for current information on IRAs, HSAs and ESAs.
- Organized in a durable and attractive binder.
- Updated Twice each year — in January and in June to ensure the most up-to-date information
Over 500 pages and 19 chapters, including:
- Expanded SIMPLE IRA portability rules
- Elimination of reduced private letter ruling fees for 60-day rollover waivers
- A detailed breakdown of how recently updated Colas affect 2019 contribution limits
- Increased coverage of HSAs
- Much more
- Hundreds of charts and real-life examples, all cross-referenced to specific laws and related issues
- Both 2019 Reference Volume editions to include updates to reflect the current One-Rollover-per-Year Rule. Plus, New & Improved Formatting - 1. Comprehensive table of contents on the title page of each chapter 2. User-friendly topical index helps to zero in on specifc info you want in seconds 3. Fully integrated ROTH IRA content that eliminates confusion and the need to cross-check
Check out our brochure to learn more, and click here to order.
IRA Desk Reference
At $69.95, The IRA Desk Reference is an easy and affordable way for your entire staff to keep on top of ever-changing IRA rules. In the office or away from it, you can be confident knowing you have access to the latest, most reliable information — all in one place!
- An ideal companion volume to the IRA Reference Manual, The IRA Desk Reference is a lightweight, easy-to understand “training bible” you and your people will consult again and again
- Revised Annually — each January
- Compact size — Easily fits in your briefcase, handbag or carry-on
Over 400 pages and 17 chapters, including:
- A detailed analysis of how the overturn of DOMA impacts IRA rules
- How updated COLAs affect contribution limits for 2019
- Expanded information on the private letter ruling (PLR ) process
- Much more
- Hundreds of detailed charts and real-life illustrations, plus crossreferencing to specific laws